Here you can also contact the person responsible for the protection of your data.
1. What kind of information Muscle Power may collect and process about you
We collect and use your data to inform you about products, services and promotions, as well as to enable you to make purchases in our panel, via the Internet or by phone.
If you decide to take part in the recruitment for a position at Muscle Power, we will also ask you for certain information that we will need to consider your candidacy.
We collect information that will make your purchases at Muscle Power easier, more convenient and faster.
If you decide to take part in competitions organized by Muscle Power, we will also ask you for certain information that we will need to process your application and, for example, send you a prize.
2. How We Use Information We Collect About You
Below are the ways and circumstances of receiving information about you. We describe in detail how we use the collected data. Please note that this is only information about potential uses of your personal data, which you may encounter by visiting our panel and websites, making a purchase from us, using our services, participating in competitions or applying for job advertisements in Muscle Power.
In each case, you will receive unambiguous information regarding the purpose of processing your data, and in some cases, we will additionally need your explicit consent (e.g. sending marketing information, webpusch notifications, callbacks). We will then ask you for such consent, informing you what it concerns and your rights. The processing of your data in Muscle Power always takes place in accordance with applicable law.
This applies to both national regulations and those in force within the European Union. Please remember that when providing personal data, you can only provide your personal data. By expressing consent to the processing of data, you also confirm that this consent is granted in accordance with the law of your country and you have the full right to do so (confirmation of the age of majority and the possibility of giving consent)
The administrator of the personal data you provide in the cases described below is Muscle Power Marcin Szczepanik (hereinafter referred to as Muscle Power) with its registered office in Częstochowa, Krakowska 45 lok. 86 / 87A.
In certain cases, using some of the services, we may ask you to transfer your data to another Administrator (e.g. online payment service providers, banks). However, it will always result from the information that you will receive from us at the time of collecting your data and from the regulations of a given service. See also the additional information regarding the handling of your payment data.
3. How can I contact Muscle Power in matters related to the processing of personal data
Your product preferences, reasons why you buy a given product – this allows us to learn more about your shopping preferences. Additionally, we obtain such information if you register or take advantage of discount coupons or take advantage of other promotions.
In each of the above cases, we will always try to provide reliable information regarding the processing of your data. You can contact the Administrator of your personal data by calling +48343072102 or by sending an email to the following address: [email protected]
In this way, you can also exercise your rights under the applicable regulations, i.e. request access to your personal data or their removal or update, stop processing them for a specific purpose, withdraw any consents we have received from you, or exercise the right to transfer Your data to another Administrator.
We will make any legal changes to your personal data without undue delay, in accordance with the procedures in force at Muscle Power.
We will not always be able to comply with your request, e.g. due to the applicable law. In this case, you will receive clear feedback from us about it,
We are obliged to clearly state that the person submitting the change is a person who has the right to change and to whom the data belongs, so make sure that the notification contains all the data necessary for such identification, we can contact you for additional verification.
4. What can I do if I believe Muscle Power is mishandling my data?
If you believe that we are acting inappropriately or in an illegal manner when processing your personal data, please let us know using the contact method described above. You can lodge a complaint at any time with the supervisory body, i.e. the state office established to supervise compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data in Poland.
Until May 24, 2018, such an office is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (http://www.giodo.gov.pl/), and from May 25, 2018, this function in Poland will be taken over by the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
5. How does Muscle Power update the information on this page?
The content of this site, as well as Muscle Power services and promotions, will change over time. The website will be updated periodically to reflect these changes and corresponding changes in our information handling practices. However, each time we change the content on this page, we will also change the date on it to indicate when the changes were made.
Remember: By using this Website, you accept the rules presented on it, as indicated at the beginning. Each subsequent entry to this Website, which will be later than the date of publication of a new version of this Website, will be considered your acceptance of the rules contained therein. That is why we encourage you to visit this page whenever you provide us with your personal data.
6. Does Muscle Power share my personal information with other companies and individuals?
Without your consent, Muscle Power does not share your personal data with companies or third parties who could use it for their own purposes. The exception is authorized state authorities, operating under applicable law, to which we are obliged to disclose your data. However, we share some data with service providers that we have engaged to perform services on our behalf (e.g. with couriers who deliver orders placed over the Internet, companies providing online payment services, etc.) or for us for the purposes of analyzing or improving the quality of your service. These service providers, under appropriate contracts, are, however, obliged to use the data entrusted to them only in accordance with our guidelines and for the purpose strictly defined by us. We also oblige them to properly secure your data and keep it secret.
7. Will I get an email from Muscle Power?
We will only send you an email if you provide us with your email address and ask us to contact you.
You can also receive an email from Muscle Power in connection with the implementation of an order placed online or as part of an order confirmation placed over the phone. You can also receive an e-mail from Muscle Power as part of our Newsletter service, only if we have previously received your express consent to send such messages.
Remember: If you would prefer not to receive information about products or promotions from us, please contact us in accordance with the information in the section “How can I contact Muscle Power in matters related to the processing of personal data”, or to withdraw your consent yourself by clicking on the unsubscribe button the newsletter at the bottom of each sent newsletter.
8. How can I contact Muscle Power for other matters?
If you want information related to the general operation of our website, the ordering process or our offer, you can write to us at [email protected], order a phone call via the form on our website or call 343072102.
We will answer your question or check your doubts as soon as possible.
9. When and what personal data may Muscle Power process?
When you visit our stationary store, your image can be registered by our surveillance cameras. This is because we try to ensure the safety of you, our employees, employees of our partners, and to protect our property, located in the store, around it, or the property of visiting customers. For this purpose, we conduct continuous video monitoring of some areas of the store and around it (e.g. some departments, checkout counters, parking lot, warehouse). We do not carry out monitoring in places where it could lead to a breach of your privacy. We also do not use the recorded image for any other purposes and we do not conduct additional analyzes on it (e.g. for marketing purposes). Access to the recordings is possible only for a small group of authorized persons, in accordance with the company’s procedures, and they are not made available to anyone, except authorized state authorities, as evidence for the purposes of conducted proceedings. We have limited the storage time of recordings to a maximum of 15 days and after that time, they are overwritten (deleted by overwriting), without the possibility of restoring them.
By entering our website, you represent the address assigned to you by the operator. This address is saved in the so-called log on our operator’s server and after the period required by law (2 years) is deleted.
If you make purchases from us through the online store, it will be necessary to provide data such as name, surname, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number in order to implement and service the concluded contract. We will process these data only in accordance with applicable law and in accordance with their intended use (service of the concluded contract and possible subsequent service processes), and after the legally required period (up to 10 years), if we do not obtain further consent for their processing, they will be deleted.
If you register an account with us via the online store, it will be necessary to provide data such as name, surname, home and / or delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number for the purpose. We will process this data only in accordance with applicable law, and after you withdraw your consent or the expiry of 10 years, if we do not obtain further consent for their processing, they will be deleted.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, you will need to provide your name and e-mail address. We will process this data only in accordance with applicable law, and after you withdraw your consent or the expiry of 10 years, if we do not obtain further consent for their processing, they will be deleted.
If you subscribe to our SMS notifications, you will need to provide your name and phone number. We will process this data only in accordance with applicable law, and after you withdraw your consent or the expiry of 10 years, if we do not obtain further consent for their processing, they will be deleted.
If you participate in our competitions, you may need to provide your name, email address, telephone number, home / delivery address. We will process this data only in accordance with applicable law, and after you withdraw your consent or the expiry of 10 years, if we do not obtain further consent for their processing, they will be deleted.
If you take part in the recruitment process, it will be necessary to provide the personal data required for recruitment. These data will be processed only for the purposes of recruitment or further employment (based on applicable regulations, including the provisions of the Labor Code). In the case of the recruitment process ended without employment, the personal data provided will be immediately destroyed or, if consent is obtained, processed for a period of 3 months in accordance with the information protection procedures in the company. After this period, the data is destroyed or deleted if it has been transferred in electronic form.
10. How long can my data be kept?
We store your personal data for the duration of the concluded contracts, and after their completion, for the period in which it is possible to pursue claims in connection with the performance of the contract.
In the case of retail clients, it is a maximum period of 10 years, and in the case of Contractors (companies and persons running a business) it is a maximum period of 3 years and 6 months.
In addition, we store your data for the purposes of:
– setting up and managing your account in the online store after the conclusion of the purchase contract for a maximum period of 10 years,
– tax and accounting for a period of 5 years after the end of the year in which the financial event took place,
– marketing for a period of up to 10 years, no longer than until you object or withdraw your consent with the implementation period of changes required by the company’s data protection procedures,
– preventing abuse and fraud for a period of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract or the occurrence of a specific event,
– statistical and analytical for a period of 24 months from the analysis or testing,
– archival for a period of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract or the occurrence of a specific event,
– conducting court or administrative proceedings for the duration of such proceedings,
– accountability for the period in which Muscle Power is obliged to keep data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements, including enabling the control of their fulfillment by public authorities.
11. Safe data transmission, security
Your personal data is transmitted securely by us using encryption. This also applies to the ordering process and customer login. We use the TLS (Transport Layer Security) or SSL (Secure Socket Layer) coding system. In addition, our websites and other systems are secured by ongoing technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of user data by unauthorized persons both by us and our partners.
Remember: You are responsible for the consequences of sharing your password and login intentionally or not, and for the legal consequences related thereto, unless you can prove that the data was obtained by a third party unlawfully. Therefore, it is worth being careful when storing the data necessary for logging in and using complex passwords (minimum 8 characters, including upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters).
Remember: If you learn that someone else is using your account, you are obliged to inform us immediately – until then you are responsible for what is happening on your account.
12. Cookies Policy
2. The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then gains access to the information contained therein for the purposes of:
1. creating statistics that help to understand how Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
2. marketing (remarketing)
3. determining the User’s profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network,
4. ensure the proper operation of the Store.
3. It is possible for the User to configure the web browser in such a way that it prevents the storage of cookies on the end device. However, in such a situation, the use of the website by the User may be difficult.
4. Cookies may be deleted by the User after they have been saved through the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or by using the appropriate tools available under the operating system used by the User.
5. These links contain information on how to delete cookies in the most popular web browsers:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwie-ciasteczek,
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.60/en/cookies.html,
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/en,
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_PL
13. The Twisto purchasing formula
INFORMATION OF THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR DONE ON THE BASIS OF ARTICLE 13 Sect. 1 and 2 OF THE GENERAL REGULATION ON DATA PROTECTION (GDPR)
In connection with the entry into force and the need to apply Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to data processing personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), the owner of the Internet domain provides the following information on the rules for the processing of your personal data.
1.The website processes your personal data for the following purposes:
a) to provide services offered on the website,
b) transferring your personal data to ING Bank Śląski S.A. (“Bank”) in connection with:
- providing by the Bank to the Online Store the service of providing infrastructure for handling payments via the Internet (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- handling and clearing by the Bank of payments made by customers of the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- in order for the Bank to verify the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of the interests of payers in connection with their complaints (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
c) transfer of your personal data to Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. in connection with the possibility of offering payment for the purchased goods or service by Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. under the contract of mandate covering the “Buy with Twisto” purchasing formula and making this purchasing formula available through the Online Store, as well as for verification by Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o. proper performance of such contracts – mandate (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
4.In connection with the processing of personal data for the purposes set out in paragraph 2, your personal data may be made available by the Online Store to other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, who may to be:
a) ING Bank Śląski S.A.
b) Twisto Polska sp.z o.o.
9. If you provide your personal data for the purpose of transferring your personal data to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. before concluding a contract for the sale of goods (or services) purchased in the Online Store, providing this data is a condition for concluding a sales contract in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Store.
10.If your personal data is transferred to the Bank in connection with the handling and settlement of payments made by you payments to the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments, data is required in order to make the payment and provide confirmation of its payment by the Bank to the Online Store.
11.If your personal data is transferred to the Bank for the purpose of verification by the Bank of the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of payers’ interests in connection with their submission Complaints, providing this data is required to enable the performance of the contract concluded between the Online Store and the Bank.
12. If your personal data is transferred to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. in connection with the possibility of offering you the payment of the price for the goods or services purchased by you by Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. as part of the contract of mandate including the “Buy with Twisto” purchasing formula and the provision of this formula by the Online Store, providing this data and processing it for this purpose is required in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Store and in order to implement the contract concluded between the Online Store and Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o.